It is official. After the success of the rockstar sales course at betahaus and various consulting assignments for Berlin startups, I launched an e-learning course to improve your sales skills. In this course you will learn how to find right clients, attract them, give a rocking sales pitch and close the deal. Sales is the key for success of every coworker, freelancer, entrepreneur and startup. No matter if your business is B2C or B2B – all negotiation, contact and sales is H2H – Human to Human. Sales is no art or some skill you have been born with, it’s perfectly learnable.
I recorded more than 2 hours and 40 minutes of sales wisdom in 13 videos from 8-20 minutes. The ffluid Sales Course consists of four parts, each part is dedicated to a special topic and guides you to your goal to become a sales professional.
The ffluid Sales Coaching Manual
The ffluid Sales Coaching Manual is a 11 page strong PDF with a lot of valuable advice for your sales process. On top of that you will find a link to a hidden sales course for a special price! Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Beware the Sales Dungeon: a place where you should never find yourself in and why so many sales managers are there already.
- The 7-step-Sales Funnel: a in depth explanation of how to design your sales funnel to always keep track of your sales progress.
- The Sales Acquisition Formula: A detailed explanation of how to calculate your personal sales acquisition costs from contact research to closing the deal.
Download the ffluid Sales Coaching Manual here.
ffluid Sales Course Part 1: Pitch Master
Pitching is the most requested course content. It’s because pitching on point and cutting the bullshit is one of the most important points as a sales person. In this course you learn in four detailed videos how to pitch like a master. This is the content:
- How to pitch in 15 words.
- How to use sales orientated language through the FAB-tool.
- What are the most important presentation skills during a pitch or an important meeting?
- How to build the most comprehensible pitch deck/ presentation ever.
Here’s the direct link to the Pitch Master.
ffluid Sales Course Part 2: Acquisition Master
Acquisition and especially cold calling is the most feared discipline in sales. But if you know about the details of cold calling and some important rethorical tricks, you can actually grow eager to pick up the phone. This is the content of the Acquisition Master:
- About persuasive sales communication.
- A detailed CRM-System Tutorial
- The golden ADB rule (featuring a special guest)
- Your clients sales funnel
Here’s the direct link to the Acquisition Master.
ffluid Sales Course Part 3: Sales Strategy Master
Sales Strategy is the most underestimated sales discipline. It is because presenting or acquisition seems to be the more important skill. It is not. This is the content of the Sales Strategy Master:
- How to build an inbound sales strategy
- Calculating your sales acquisition costs
- About sales negotiation and closing deals
Here’s the direct link to the Sales Strategy Master.
Join the ffluid Sales Journey
If you subscribe to my mailing-list you will get the download link to the ffluid Sales Coaching Manual and the courses automatically. And you will receive weekly updates with Sales Wisdom for free.